Senior performance Marketing Manager (m/f)
- You operate as a senior member of the Online Performance team, within the Marketing department. You provide marketing managers with reports, insights and optimization drivers for all digital campaigns.
- You coordinate, implement and optimize programmatic marketing campaigns and own the mission of innovating the digital marketing strategies.
- You support and supervise SEO activities as well as SEA campaigns and act as connecting point between the Marketing and the IT departments.
- You ensure the most efficient and up to date Ad-tracking infrastructure.
- You analyze campaign reports and KPIs and derive measures to exploit long-term potential opportunities
- You manage the relationship with AdNetworks and other external partners.
- You report to and coordinate with the Head of Marketing & CRM
- University degree with a focus on online marketing
- At least 4 years experience in programmatic marketing or in a similar position
- Strong performance-oriented digital marketing mindset
- Proven success in the implementation of online campaigns with applying of programmatic technologies (DSP, SSP, DMP)
- Number cruncher with good analytical skills
- Positive personality and strong communicator
- Very good command of English
- German knowledge is beneficial
Flexible Working Hours
Workplace Health Promotion
Welcome Package Expats
In addition, you can expect a gross annual gross salary of at least EUR 50,000.00. However, depending on your qualification and job experience, we are willing to pay more than that. We are looking forward to receive your application!
Recruiting & Selection
+43 7337 2137
If you have questions about bet-at-home.com and our job ads, our recruitment team is always happy to answer your questions under email@example.com.
However, please be aware that, due to data protection, we can only accept applications that are submitted via our career portal.