Search Engine Advertising manager (m/f)
- You define the strategy of all Paid Search campaigns, with applicable local adjustments, in accordance to the assigned budget and targets.
- You ensure ongoing optimization of all search campaigns, carefully balancing manual control and performance based dynamic bidding.
- You manage the relationship with Google and external agencies, ensuring state of the art search engine advertising procedures.
- You analyze the relevant aspect of all search campaigns, constantly seeking for new opportunities to expand and improve business.
- You produce and present reports to the Head of Marketing
- You operate as a key member in a team of digital marketing enthusiasts, sharing the goal of bringing constant innovation in the marketing department.
- Master, Bachelor or equivalent degree in Digital marketing or SEM
- Previous experience managing Search and/or Display campaigns (preferable >3 years)
- Previous experience in managing different strategies like CPC, CPL or CPM using platforms such as Search Ads 360 or similar.
- Highly valued, but not a requirement is previous experience in Suite Google 360: (Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio etc.)
- Experience in the sports or iGaming industries is a big plus.
- Analytical profile
- Organizational skills
- Result and business driven mindset
Flexible Working Hours
Workplace Health Promotion
Welcome Package Expats
In addition, you can expect a annual gross salary of at least
EUR 45,500.00. However, depending on your qualification and job experience, we are willing to pay more than that. We are looking forward to receive your application!
Head of Human Resources
+43 5 7337 2173
If you have questions about bet-at-home.com and our job ads, our recruitment team is always happy to answer your questions under email@example.com.
However, please be aware that, due to data protection, we can only accept applications that are submitted via our career portal.